Terms & Conditions
The general rules and policies of www.eta-govt.com are described in the following Terms and Conditions. A user must respect these terms when accessing this website and contracting its services. The user fully recognizes the conditions explained below, hereinafter referred to as “our terms” which govern the applicant’s use of www.eta-govt.com. The user must also agree to respect any relevant and applicable regulations and legislation. Users who contract the services offered by www.eta-govt.com and complete the SriLanka e-Visa application form will be referred to throughout as “the applicant;” the use of “us,” “our,” or “we” refers to www.eta-govt.com.
It is important you know that everyone’s legal interests are protected and that our relationship with you is built on trust. Please be aware that you must accept these terms of service in order to make use of our site and the service we offer.
1. Electronic visas can be issued only to those who are citizens of countries on a list approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of SriLanka.
2. Standard electronic visas are issued within 3 working days, but please be aware that very occasionally there can be unforeseen technical problems which might cause delays. We cannot bear any responsibility in such circumstances: www.eta-govt.com is a third-party service that acts as a professional intermediary between the applicant and the Official Electronic Visa Portal of SriLanka immigration.
3. Once payment has been made, refunds are not possible so applicants should check details carefully including the sum being charged.
4. The e-Visa is only valid with the passport for which it was issued so you will need to re-apply for a new visa using the new passport number and details. Evisa is not extendable and non-refundable.
5. Foreigners can apply for a new electronic visa only after leaving the territory of the SriLanka.
6. Mostly applications are successful, but unfortunately, there are no refunds for applications that are denied. If you have been refused an e-Visa there is still a chance you will be granted a visa through an Sri Lanka consulate
8. Www.eta-govt.com is responsible only for submitting the Sri Lanka e-Visa application on behalf of the applicant and cannot be held responsible for the result of said application, as approval is subject to the SriLanka government’s authorization.
9. Www.eta-govt.com reserves the right to modify or remove content regarding the services offered, management methods and conditions, at any time, without being required to provide advanced notice. Website users agree to be bound by the conditions detailed herein and understand that any infringements of these rights may result in legal proceedings towards them.
10. Www.eta-govt.com reserves the right to modify or remove content regarding the services offered, management methods and conditions, at any time, without being required to provide advanced notice. Website users agree to be bound by the conditions detailed herein and understand that any infringements of these rights may result in legal proceedings towards them.
11. In the unlikely case of technical problems encountered during the application procedure or during the payment process, please contact us through email@example.com